Santa’s on His Way 2017
Meet Santa by the fire, chat to Mrs Claus in her kitchen and see the elves making toys in their workshop
Santa’s on His Way to Burren Nature Sanctuary is a wonderful event designed to provide all our visitors with a magical and unforgettable experience. Highlights include:
Mrs Claus’ Kitchen: Meet Mrs Claus in her kitchen. Chat to her by the stove, enjoy hot chocolate and cookies. Mulled wine and home baked cakes for adults. Mrs Claus is not the best housekeep, she sometimes burns Santa’s dinner and her dishwasher is full of surprises!
Santa’s Fireside: We are lucky that Santa has a holiday home in Kinvara, and grows a real beard every winter. He is a warm and kind Santa and knows the name of every child who visits. Each child receives a high quality crafted gift from Santa.
Elves’ Workshop: Watch the elves making wooden fairy doors and forging metal decorations. Each child receives a collectable decoration to bring home.
Animal Stables: Visit the stables and meet farm pets including our micro pig, Burren goats, donkeys and their friends.
Train Set: Large working train set operated by the children
Glitter Tattoo: Stop by the sparkly glitter tattoo stand
Photographs: We will have photographer on site during the event, framed photographs can be purchased on day of visit and will sent by post
Terms and Conditions:
- Guest may arrive at any time from 10am and stay until 6pm to avail of the other facilities at Burren Nature Sanctuary
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before time slot on day of visit
- Booking date and time cannot be rescheduled
- Bookings are non-refundable
- All sales are final, the Company does not allow refunds or exchanges. This however, does not in any way affect your statutory rights.